Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Getting Started: Welcome to Crystal Visions Celtic Wicca

The first two posts in this blog/class will address the questions who and what. "Who is Lady Branwenn WhiteRaven?" and "What is Crystal Visions Celtic Wicca?" The next few posts will deal with when, where, why, and how. "The Charge of the Goddess"  will  also offer subtle answers to some of these questions. As I teach, I will seek to combine all of the three main elements of CVCW together into a (we hope) coherent whole.

These elements are the THREE main sources that I combine to create Crystal Visions Celtic Wicca:

  1. Basic Neo-Pagan Wiccan History and Thought
  2. Celticism from all of the countries included in the idea of Pan Celticism and the mythology of several western European Pagan traditions
  3. Joseph Campbell, Carl Jung, and other authors, philosophers and psychologists
Each lesson will combine one part of each into a finished product. I WANT you, the student/reader, to spell-check me, grammar-check me and content-check me. COMMENTS are welcome! I want to hear what you have to say about this "Great Work." (See Aleister Crowley for more information on the idea of the "great Work." )

No comments: